Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) Tirupati invites applications for admissions to Master’s in Fine Arts (MFA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master’s in Fine Arts (MFA) is conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) Tirupati
Master’s in Fine Arts (5 years Integrated)(SF)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with Intermediate or + 2 or Higher Secondary are eligible to join this course. Candidates with Degree and Training under Guru or Reputed institution for 5 years are eligible to be admitted in the 4th year directly
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of SPMVV Tirupati: www.spmvvdoa.in
- Eligible candidates may submit their application through online or download the application, the filled in application along with a processing fee of Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, payable at Tirupati may be sent to the Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, payable at Tirupati on or before 10-05-2016 .
- The application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- may be paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Candidates interested to apply for more than one course should select courses online appropriately or for the students who downloaded the application should submit a separate application forms
The application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/-
Master’s in Fine Arts (MFA) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
• Marks statements of the qualifying examination
• Transfer and Conduct certificates
• SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
• Six Passport size photographs
• Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
• Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2016)
• Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2016
• Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
• Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
• Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the states of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana from
Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside Andhra Pradesh or Telangana / carried out private study.
• Migration certificate
• Anti ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent
For more details please contact
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Padmavathi Nagar, Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor (D.t),
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Call: +91-877-2284588 (Registrar Peshi)
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) Tirupati announces MFA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on