Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVVPGCET) The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati invites applications for admission into various Post Graduate courses in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered during the academic year . For getting admission, a candidate should qualify in SPMVVPGCET and satisfy.
Candidates can get the full details of SPMVVPGCET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
For getting admission in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam a candidate should qualify in SPMVVPGCET and also satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. The Admissions in the University are limited to women candidates only. All the women students from the State of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana are local students to SPMVV as SPMVV is under Schedule X. Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP and Telangana) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above existing seats.
|Exam Name:||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati|
|Commonly called as:||SPMVV PGCET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Common Entrance Exam|
|Commencement of online applications is||March 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in applications without fine is||2nd week of May 2017|
|Entrance test will be conducted||Last week of May 2017|
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Microbiology
- Microbial Technology
- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition
- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Organic Chemistry
Master of Arts (M.A)
- English Language and Literature
- Telugu Language, Literature and Translation
- Women’s Studies
- Music: Veena
- Music: Vocal
- Public Relations
- M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- M.P.Ed ( Two Years-Master of 40 Physical Education)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce )
- B.Ed. Spl (H.I)
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission in to any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply.
|Application registration and processing fee is||Rs.425/-|
1. Eligible candidates may submit their application through online.
2. The online applications are made available in the website www.spmvvdoa.in
3. Candidate can opt for Maximum two tests only by paying Rs.1000/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
4. The application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- may be paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
5. Application form can be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee for Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati may be sent by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati on or before last date
6. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
1. Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from the website www.spmvvdoa.in.
2. No candidate is allowed to write the Entrance examination without Hall ticket.
3. Duplicate hall ticket can also be obtained from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions or the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions along with the evidence of having submitted the application.
4. SPMVVPGCET-2017 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and to be produced at the time of admission.
The candidates are required to enter their respective SPMVVPGCET 2017 Roll Number for checking their result and downloading of their scorecard. The result will furnish the rank secured by the candidates. Based on the result of SPMVVPGCET and the cutoff screening, eligible candidates would be selected for the next round of selection process. The selected candidates would be enlisted in a merit list and will be called for counselling cum allotment on the basis of appearance in the list.
Candidates who are qualified in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will be called for the counselling process of SPMVVPGCET 2017.
- At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- SPMVVPGCET-2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2017)
- Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent.