Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Pune invites applications for admissions to MSc Computer Applications for the academic year 2016.
MSc Computer Applications admission is conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Pune.
MSc(CA): Master of Science (Computer Applications) 2 years Full Time.
=> SC: Scheduled Caste: (15% of intake capacity)
=> ST: Scheduled Tribe: (7.5% of intake capacity)
(SC/ST candidates are required to attach a copy of the caste certificate attested by a competent authority.)
=> DA: Differently Abled: (3% of intake capacity)
The seats will be allotted as per the guidelines given in "Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995 (Sec 39)"
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Graduate in any discipline of any statutory university with minimum of 50% marks. (45% for SC / ST).
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Step 1: Entrance Test Procedures for SNAP
All Indian students who wish to apply for the MSc(CA) programme of our institute are required to appear the 'Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), which will be held on December 20, 2015(Sunday). Without this test score, no student is entitled to admission to any course of Symbiosis
1. Register online at http://www.snaptest.org
2. Payment of Rs. 1500/- for taking the entrance test through any one mode of payment specified at www.snaptest.org and send proof of payment to the SNAP secretariat.
Step 2: To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
1. Log on www.sicsr.ac.in
2. On the home page click on "Online Registration form- MSc (CA) 2015" and enter your SNAP ID and password
3. Click on the "SAVE" button after filling the form.
4. Candidate will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for registration of MSc (CA) to SICSR separately.
5. Select "Payment" and choose your mode of payment i.e. Credit card, Net Banking or Demand draft pay in slip.
6. If you are paying the registration fees by DD, enter DD details and take a print out of the "Payment Advice".
7. Send your Demand Draft along with the Payment Advice to the institute on or before January 13, 2016(Wednesday).
8. Click on the "Preview form" and take print of application form.
9. A system generated email will be sent on your email address for confirmation of registration.
MSc Computer Applications Course Fee 2015-17
|Fees (All Categories)||MSc(CA) Year-I||MSc(CA) Year-II|
|Academic Fees (Including Value Added Programme Fees)||Rs. 2,70,000||Rs. 2,70,000|
|Pre Induction Course Fees (Non Refundable)||Rs. 35,000||-|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000||-|
|Total of Fees||Rs. 3,25,000||Rs, 2,70,000|
* Includes examination fee
The DD should be in favour of "Director, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research", payable at Pune.
Additional Expenses : Educational Accessories (approximate): Laptop: Rs. 40,000/- to 65,000/-
Books: Rs. 3,000/-
Approximate cost of accommodation: Rs. 3,000/- to 5,000/- per month
Approximate cost of living: Rs. 3,000/- to 5,000/- per month
MSc Computer Applications Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Admissions Office, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune - 411016.
Tel : (+91) 020 - 2567 5601 / 02
Extension - 103 (Mrs. Jyotsna Shetty, Mrs. Pranita Dube)
Fax : (+91) 020 - 2567 5603
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for SICSR Pune invites applications for MSc Computer Applications Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on