Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow invites applications for admissions to Post-Doctoral (Ph.D) Certificate for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post-Doctoral (Ph.D) Certificate is conducted by Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow.
Post-Doctoral Certificate Course in:-
- Anaesthesia: Cardiac Anaesthesia, Neuro-Anaesthesia, Organ Transplant Anaesthesia, Pain Management
- Endocrinology: Pediatric Endocrinology
- Critical care Medicine: Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Clinical Immunology: Laboratory Immunology
- Microbiology: Infectious Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear Nephro-Urology
- Pathology: Renal Pathology
- Radiology: Gastro-Radiology, Neuro-Radiology, Vascular Radiology
- Transfusion Medicine: Aphaeresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy
- Hematology: Hemato-Oncology
- Maternal and Reproductive Health: Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Ophthalmology: Neuro-Ophthalmology (The text in italics is the department name)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- MD/DNB (Medicine/Pediatrics)
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Candidates must possess, as on 30th June 2016, a requisite qualification RECOGNISED by the Medical Council of India (except for degrees not covered by Medical Council of India, where the degrees must be recognised by the respective bodies that approve the qualifying courses). Postgraduate degrees from Departments / Institutions to which MCI recognition has not been formally granted.
- Upper age limit for eligibility of senior residents is 33 years and for DM, MCh, and PDC courses is 35 years as reckoned on 30th June (for July session) and 31st December (for January session).
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of SGPGIMS, Lucknow: Click here to download application form
The information brochure can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.sgpgi.ac.in or http://184.108.40.206/ between 28th April 2016 and 18th May 2016. The candidates should follow the instructions in the brochure carefully while filling up the form.
The candidates need to first pay the application fee online, latest by 18th May, 2016 at 17:00 hours failing which it is not possible for apply. The application form will become available for online filling after a gap of one working day (for instance, if fee is deposited on Saturday, May 7, 2016, the form will become available on Tuesday, May 10, 2016, after a gap of one working day, i.e. Monday); the Institute will send an SMS / email to each payee when the online form become available. The deadline for filling the online form is 20th May, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
Application fee Rs 1000, payable by Net Banking, Debit / Credit card or through a computer-generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India through “State Bank Collect”. Additional bank transaction charges may apply. Application fee is not refundable either in full or in part under any circumstances.
Post-Doctoral (Ph.D) Certificate Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Leave your comments for SGPGIMS Lucknow invites applications for Post Doctoral Certificate Course Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on