Telangana Open School Hall Tickets 2020 in the third week of October 2019. The hall ticket will be available on the official website- telanganaopenschool.org.
look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 hall ticket.
|TOSS SSC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Apr 2020|
|Examination Dates||Apr- May 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Telangana Open 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Download TOSS SSC Hall Ticket April/ May 2020
Telangana open board releases the hall ticket on its official website. Given below are some of the easy steps to check and donwload the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, the students can click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- As you do so, a home page of the official website appears in front of you. Here, the students need to click on the link of the hall ticket.
Step.3- Once you click on the link, a login window appears on the screen. Here, you need to select your district, school name and name of the student.
Step.4- Your hall ticket appears on the screen. The students can check and download the same for future purposes.
Particulars on Class 10 Hall Ticket 2019
When the students will download the hall ticket, they will see some piece of information on it. The list of information present on the hall ticket is as follows;
- Name of the Board
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number of the Student
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Test Centre Name
- Test Centre Code
- Date of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- List of the Subjects
- Subject Code
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Exams
While going for the exam or appearing in the exam, the students need to make sure that you keep in mind some general instructions for exams. The instructions are mentioned below.
- The students should reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- Do not forget to carry all the important documents to the exam centre. Check once before leaving your place.
- Do not make noise while entering the exam centre. Make sure that you maintain proper discipline and stand in a queue.
- The students need to corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- During the exam, take permission from the invigilator before talking to the fellow student.
- Students are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery items to the exam centre.
- Any students using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the exam. Strict actions from the concerned authority will be taken.
- Students should come in proper uniform. No one is allowed to come in casual clothes or something which is not allowed.
- Before leaving the exam centre, it is important to hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: telanganaopenschool.org
All the Best!!!