Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to first register himself to fill the application form. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
Important Events and Dates
|Online filing of Applications||To be announced!!|
|Filling options form (Part-II) for Bifocal subjects.|
Start to fill the forms of Arts, Commerce,
science and MCVC stream
Quota Admission-Zero round. Quota
admissions merit list will be declared at
college level and concerned colleges will
upload the quota admission from time to time
|To be announced|
|Filling forms of Part-I and Part-IIof other|
streams except Bifocal. Quota admissions
|To be announced|
Apply Online: The FYJC Nagpur Online Admission Form 2019-20 will be released on the official website i.e., www.nagpur.11thadmission.net
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from school office.
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to https://nagpur.11thadmission.net/index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as: home address, date of birth, school name, board of exam, year of exam etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is Option form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, and seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in Nagpur, must participate in the online admission process.
Important NOTE : All the applicants passing Std. X from (CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE, NIOS) or (other than Maharashtra State Board etc.) should get their documents verified from their Head of the school/college and must ‘SUBMIT’ their online application at any one of the Guidance Centre
Steps to fill Application Form
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website http://nagpur.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2019 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All students from Nagpur area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside Nagpur area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and / or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved fro the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, studnets are advised to check “MY STATUS” after comleting the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after hacing APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board studnets can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters priviously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, the applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school / college and your residence and timimgs of school / college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he / she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.