School Of Planning, Anant National University, Ahmedabad invites applications for admissions to M.Plan (Urban Planning) for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Plan (Urban Planning) admission is conducted by School Of Planning, Anant National University, Ahmedabad.
M.Plan (Urban Planning)
Two Year (Full Time)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC categories) in the mentioned degree programs from a recognised University/Institution:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Architecture/Civil Engineering/ Planning Or
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences (Geography/ Economics/ Sociology)
University Level Evaluation (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) + Bachelors / Masters Academic Performance / Marks
- Rs. 45,000/- per semester*
- Rs. 10,000/- (Caution Money Onetime refundable Deposit)
*Fees are subject to annual revision.
M.Plan (Urban Planning) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Ahmedabad - 382115
Phone : (+91-02717) 324295, 9099704032
Fax : (+91-02717) 237219
E-mail : [email protected]
Leave your comments for School Of Planning, Anant National University M.Plan (Urban Planning) Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on