Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
Western Union Foundation is providing undergraduate aspirants from all over the world an opportunity to win scholarships towards the payment of tuition fee expenses. Indian students pursuing graduate courses from recognized institutions may apply for this scholarship program based on their academic merit. The scholarship program aims at creating better work opportunities for meritorious students by providing them a chance to attain quality education. The selected students can benefit from a scholarship of USD 2500.
- Last date of application: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (11:59 pm EST)
- Selection and notification of results: July 2019
Students who wish to apply must follow the eligibility criteria. They must:
- Be Indian citizens
- Be studying or applying for admission to graduate degree courses in the following fields:-
- Fall between the age group of 18-26 years as on June 01, 2019
- Not be a family member of Western Union or any of its affiliate organizations, agents and other business coordinators
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official scholarship application link.
Step 2: Answer the general questions of eligibility to reach the scholarship registration page.
Step 3: Click on “First time user: Create a New Password” and register with the email address.
Step 4: Fill the complete application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application by clicking on “Save and Proceed”.
The last date for application is Tuesday, April 30, 2019