Water Advance Research and Innovation Fellowship 2019 (WARI, IUSSTF), Research Fellowship
Water Advance Research and Innovation Fellowship 2019 – The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute (DWFI) together invite applications from students pursuing/holding a PhD in Water Science and Engineering for Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program (WARI) 2019.
- This program is devised to promote the research in the area of water. So, with IUSSTF, if you are willing to join the water advanced research and innovation fellowship, here are all the details.
- The Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has thus been developed to foster long term Indo-American science and technology partnerships.
- Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program 2019 (WARI, IUSSTF)
- Internship: Minimum 3 months and up to 6 months
- Fellowship: Minimum 3 months and up to 12 months
No. of Fellowships
- Student Internships: 05
- Fellowships: 05
- The fellowship is jointly offered by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), the Daugherty Water for Food Institute (DWFI) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
- Last date to submit applications: 30 September 2019
- For Internship: Applicants must be Indian citizens currently pursuing a PhD in Water Science and Engineering at a recognised institution of higher education and learning in India
- For Fellowship: Applicants must be Indian citizens having PhD in Water Science and Engineering. Applicants must be able of doing independent research work and have published in internationally recognised academic journals
- Fellowship is open to the applicants who are working in the fields of Water resources, water chemistry and environmental engineering
- The applicant should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognised Universities/ Colleges in India
- For Internship: Applicants must have 32 years of age as on 31st December 2019
- For Fellowship: Applicants must have 40 years of age as on 31st December 2019
How to Apply
- Applicants may download the application form for student internship and fellowship click here
- The completed application form along with relevant enclosures should be sent via email to email@example.com
The last date for application is 30 September 2019.