Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021-22
Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative by Vinati Organics Limited to offer financial assistance to meritorious young girl students from disadvantaged backgrounds to help them pursue further education.
Vinati Organics Limited, one of the largest manufacturers of specialty chemical and organic intermediaries, is offering this scholarship in collaboration with Samhita and Collective Good Foundation (CGF) as a part of the ‘HERS’ (Health, Education, REVIVE, Skilling) initiative. The scholarship programme aims to empower girls and young women in rural communities by enabling access to educational opportunities that allow them to reach their maximum potential.
INR 10,000 per girl for Class 12 (The scholarship grant needs to be utilized by students only for academic expenses, including school fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, books, stationery, etc.)
15th Sept, 2021
- Open for girl students only.
- Applicants must be from Raigad and other districts of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 65% marks in their Class 10 or 11 examinations from Raigad or other districts in Maharashtra.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled in Class 12 for the academic year 2021-22.
- Annual family income of the candidates from all sources should not be more than INR 3,60,000.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 15th Sept, 2021