Vigyan Prasar 7 th National Science Film Festival and Competition
Vigyan Prasar (VP), an autonomous organization under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India and National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India invites entries for 7th National Science Film Festival & Competition 2017.
- Awards Ranges from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.1,00000/-
- Categories of Films (competitive and non-competitive) :Films on science, technology, environment and health are invited from film makers / institutions / students under the various categories:
Competitive Category & Duration
- Films made by government and non-government 15-25 minutes institutions/organizations.
- Film made by independent film makers 15-25 minutes /production houses.
- Films made by college students 5 – 25 minutes.
- Films made by students studying in up to 10 minutes class 6th to 12th.
- Films made on spot mobile phone up to 5 minutes.
Non Competitive Category
- Films made with foreign collaborations
- Films from other countries
- Films made by host organizations
General conditions for entry in categories:
- Films produced ONLY between 16th December 2015 and 15th December 2016 will be entertained. Films submitted in earlier NSFFs will not be accepted.
- Applicants can submit maximum two entries in one category.
- Separate entry form is required for each entry.
- Films produced in languages other than Hindi or English must be sub-titled in English.
- Captions and credits must be clear, legible and must be within the safe areas.
A-50, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida-201309, UP, India
Phone No: 0120-2404430,31,35,36
Website : https://vigyanprasar.gov.in/