Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship
Thomson Reuters & Vidyasaarathiinvites scholarship applications for Students Pursuing LLB, B.Com, M.Com and MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS
This scholarship is designed for students pursuing any full time MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS course. This scheme is not applicable to Thomson Reuters employees and their children.
- LLB & B.Com Students secured Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC.
- M.Com & MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS students have Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma, Minimum 50% in Graduation
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is below Rs.6,00,000
- This scheme is not applicable to Thomson Reuters employees and their children
How to Apply
- Register and apply online at this pagewww.vidyasaarathi.co.in. Just follow the below steps to apply for the Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2018-19
- Step 1: Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL www.vidyasaarathi.co.in or you can also apply though http://crustindia.com/services-grid/concierge-services/scholarship-application-processing/
- Step 2: Already registered user can directly Login with your Email and Password
- Step 3: After Login to your account Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
- Step 4: If you are new user then click the Register Now link in the Login page and fill the required details for registration to apply for the scholarship.
The last date for application is
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower,
1st Floor,Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai-400013, Website www.vidyasaarathi.co.in