Vidyasaarathi JSW Foundation’s Udaan Scholarship for Under Graduate Students
JSW Foundation and Vidyasaarathi together provides Udaan Scholarship for Under graduate students for pursuing graduation course. Preference will be given to students pursuing courses like B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc in Agriculture, BCA, Bachelor in Fine Arts and B.Sc in Nursing, Girls, Orphan, differently abled students, Preference will be given to students from DIZ (Direct Impact Zone) locations . For Fine Art course preference will be given to students studying in Colleges like Faculty of Visual Arts (BHU),Amity School of Fine Arts, Department of Fine Arts (Kurukshetra University), Department of Fine Arts (Aligarh Muslim University) for Fine Arts Scholarships. This scheme is not applicable to JSW employees and their children.
- Student who are pursuing any Under Graduate course for the current year (B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc in Agriculture, BCA, Bachelor in Fine Arts and B.Sc in Nursing )
- Students possess minimum 50% in class 12
- Students family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
How to Apply
Candidates can register and apply online through the website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/login
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- 10th,12th Marksheet
1st year passing marksheet (for 2nd year students).
2nd year passing marksheet (for 3rd year students).
3rd year passing marksheet (for 4th year students).
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- Optional document PAN No/Voter id card/Passport All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
For any queries contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgContact
The last date for application is
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013,