Vidyadhan Scholarship Program for SSC Students
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families.
The last date for application – September 30, 2020
Dates of Interview/ Tests: 20th October to 20th November 2020
- Current year SSC pass with above 90% For Differently abled 75% above.
- Should have below 2 lakh per month Income certificate.
- SSC mark sheet Recent Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Mark sheet (If original mark sheet is not available, you can upload provisional /online mark sheet from the SSLC/ CBSE/ ICSC website.)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
- SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
- This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 9447152460