Timken Scholarships Scheme for Engineering, Diploma, ITI and B.Sc Nursing Courses 2021-22
Timken Scholarships 2021 – Timken India invites scholarship applications from Students Pursuing Engineering, Diploma, ITI and B.Sc Nursing Courses for the year 2021.
About Timken Scholarship
- Timken Scholarships are for helping students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
- This scholarship would not be applicable to Timken India employees and their children.]
Scholarships are Offered
Scholarships are offered to students pursuing the following courses.
- Full-Time – B.E./B.Tech
- Full-Time – ITI Course
- Any 3 years – Full-Time Diploma Course after Class 10
- Full-Time – 4 years B.Sc. Nursing
- For B.E./B.Tech: Rs. 75000/-.
- For ITI Course: Rs. 20000/-.
- For Diploma Course: Rs. 30,000/-.
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Rs. 75,000/-.
- Last Date of Submission of Form: 30th June 2021
- For B.E./B.Tech: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
- For ITI Course: Minimum 35% in Class 10
- Diploma Course after Class 10: Minimum 35% in Class 10
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12
- The scheme is available only to students whose family income is below Rs. 800000.00.
How to Apply
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Timken Scholarships 2021
- There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
The last date for application is 30 June 2021
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/; Email: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in