The Leap Scholar Program
The Leap Scholar Program is the most comprehensive counselling program in India designed to guide students in their college application process to universities and colleges abroad. After you apply for the scholarship, our team will contact you and guide you through the process of Leap Scholar program. Necessary details for scholarships will be collected under the Leap Scholar program. Results of Leap Scholarship will be declared after the admission results are declared by the colleges and universities.
30th July, 2021
- You must be an Indian national.
- You must be a graduate with a minimum 60% marks or more than 6 CGPA.
- You must be applying to a university abroad for 2021 intake
- You must be a fresher or have 0-4 years of work experience.
- You must sign up and complete the college application process via LeapScholar Program.
- You will not be eligible for Leap Scholarship if you’re already receiving a grant, reward or financial aid from your chosen college / university or any other foundation based in India or abroad.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 30th July, 2021