Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare
The Government of Telangana invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare students 2019-20 from students of Telangana state studying in class 11 to PhD level. Initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare, this scholarship aims to allow class 10 passed students to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, Ph.D., etc. The benefits of this scholarship are provided in the form of fee reimbursement.
- The students who are domicile of Telangana state can apply for this scholarship.
- The students must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category.
- They must have passed class 10 and pursuing studies at the post-matric level.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to rural areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 1.5 Lakhs.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to urban areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students must have passed class 10 examination with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
How to Apply
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the application portal.
Step 2: Read the instructions and tick the checkboxes for the required documents.
Step 3: Click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 4: Enter the details of the SSC (class 10) examination.
Step 5: After the verification of SSC credentials, complete the application procedure and upload the necessary documents.
Note: Students can also check the status of their application after submission.
The last date for application is
Project Monitoring Unit
SPIU, Ground Floor
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opposite Chacha Nehru Park
Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 040-23390228, 040-23120311,23120312