Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council – Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme
The Department Science and Technology which is under Indian government introduces Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme in 2002. This council is an independent body which is under the control of Science and Technology department which is involved in the set up of CIIL to look after the quality improvement of Indian languages by applying latest methods based on scientific field. They also improve the language richness by providing detailed study regarding the origin and evaluation of languages.
- Candidates who are applying for scholarship must hold a post graduation degree along with Doctoral degree in the subjects of physical science, life science and chemical science.
- Candidates should also hold graduation degrees in engineering and medical science technology.
- Candidates also hold post graduation degrees in Medicine, surgery, veterinary science and pharmacy.
- Candidates should be from IT field along with internet savvy.
- Candidates who have experience in research activities and have reports for projects can be preferred first.
- Candidates should be 50 years of age and not more than that. He should be healthy and medically fit
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent in the prescribed format with all the relevant information asked for, duly filled up
- Copies of educational documents need not be sent along with the application initially
The last date for application is
Patent Facilitating Centre
Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council
Vishwakarma Bhavan, A-Wing, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110016
Phones: + 091- 011- 26967458
- 091 – 011- 26592815
- 091- 28592802