Teach for India Fellowship
Teach for India Fellowship 2020 is an opportunity for young students of universities and workplaces to serve as a full-time teacher to the wards of the family having lower income. The main objective behind this fellowship is to make young generation feel the grassroots realities of India’s education so that they share their knowledge, skills, and mindsets to the underprivileged children, thus building educational equity in the country.
There are 4 application deadlines for the 2020 Fellowship Program, check below the dates:
- Deadline 1: 25th August 2019. (Outcome: 5th September 2019)
- Deadline 2: 20th October 2019. (Outcome: 4th November 2019)
- Deadline 3: 15th December 2019. (Outcome: 3rd January 2020)
- Deadline 4: 1st March 2020. (Outcome: 13th March 2020)
- Fellows from varying levels of professional experience can apply.
- They must hold a graduate degree.
- Students studying in college, working youth, experienced professionals, and entrepreneurs can also apply.
- The fellow must be academically proficient, demonstrate leadership and strong organizational skills.
- The fellows must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply
Follow the steps to apply online.
Step 1: Click here to apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Check for the eligibility criteria.
Step 5: Fill in the application form and submit.
The last date for application is 15th December 2019.
Teach For India
N-23, Second Floor
Green Park Extn.
New Delhi – 110016
Phone: +91 11 40543751, +91 11 65658666 https://www.teachforindia.org/ Delhi