Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2019-20, Application, Dates
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019-20 – Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India, for the current academic year 2019-2020.
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2019-20
- The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students to receive support in tuition fee and other related fees for pursuing higher education in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
- Offered by Tata Trusts, this scholarship program is open only for the current academic year and is applicable for studies in India.
- The application forms will be available online from: 16th October 2019
- Last date for application submission 6th November 2019
- Bachelors candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies.
- Masters candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply.
- The eligibility criterion – Percentage or CGPA – is mentioned against each stream.
- Based on merit, the applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype (candidates should create a Skype ID if they do not own one).
How to Apply
- Please read the instructions and click on “Apply” to proceed.
- The Scholarship is applicable for the current academic year 2019-20 and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the Institute / University.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear / illegible / manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
- Shortlisted Master’s candidates may be called for an interview through Skype. (Please create a skype id, if you do not have one)
- Please ensure that bank details (Account Number, Beneficiary name and IFSC code) are correctly mentioned. If the bank details are incorrect, the Trust will not be responsible for a failed transaction and will not request the applicant for the correct bank details again. The Trust Office’s decision on the award of scholarships is final and will be communicated through email. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or call us on 022 – 6665 7172 / 7447 / 7198.
The last date for application is 6th November 2019.
- World Trade Center-1, 26th floor
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005, India
Tel: +91 – 22 – 6665 8282 Fax: +91 – 22 – 6135 8369
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or
- call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.