Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships
Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India for the above-mentioned scholarship.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Bachelor’s candidate who has completed at least the first year of his/her study in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams
- Be a Master’s candidate in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams (can apply for both the years of his/her study)
- Note: The detailed eligibility criteria (including streams and minimum CGPA) can be found as a document at the bottom of this page.
How to Apply
- Please read the instructions and click on “Apply” to proceed.
- The Scholarship is applicable and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the Institute / University.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible/manipulated uploaded documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
- Shortlisted Master’s candidate may be called for an interview to be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype. (Please create a skype id, if you don’t have one)
- Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
- The Trust Office’ decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
The last date for application is –
- World Trade Center-1, 26th floor
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005, India
Tel: +91 – 22 – 6665 8282 Fax: +91 – 22 – 6135 8369
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or
- call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.