Swami Sivananda Memorial Scholarship
To be awarded to UG student in 4-year or 5-year program of any department based on MCM-Donor criteria. Four scholarships, one each for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students.
1. The candidates are advised to fill all the details very carefully. The foundation will reject the application if the candidates
2. After successful registration, the student will receive an e-mail confirmation on the registered email ID alongwith copy of application form submitted to the Foundation. All the communication from the Foundation will be sent to the registered email ID. The students are advised to check the email atleast once a week for the Scholarship updates.
3. If you do not have an internet facility, please print a copy of the application form available on our website or request by email at [email protected] or on WhatsApp number.
4. There are two stages in selection process,
I Stage – Registration for Scholarship
II Stage – Submission of required documents of Shortlisted Candidates
THE STUDENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE COPIES OF CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
5. After online registration, the SDEF will contact shortlisted students on the basis of merit and needs.
6. In stage II, the shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit the detailed application along with copies of required certificates.
7. The shortlisted candidates should submit an essay on 500 words in his own handwriting in Hindi or in their mother tongue. The topic of the essay is “About Challenges You Have Faced in Life and How You Have Responded to Them”.
8. The shortlisted candidates will submit a page listing your most important activities and achievements, including academic honors, community service, work experience and extracurricular activities. Please include dates and, where appropriate, duration of activity.
9. Please note that 30% of total scholarships offered are reserved for women candidates.
10. The students can send their queries on our Whatsapp Number 8448770654. NO telephone calls please.
How to Apply