Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program – for Delhi/NCR
The Swami Dayanand Education Foundation invites applications from class IX to XII school students to scholarship program. Its aim is to inspire and transform the lives of brilliant and economically backward students. Educating youth has an impact not only on the individual, but the family, the community and the country as a whole.
Objective: The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class IX to XII.
The foundation is offering 500 scholarships in the following categories:
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships for Class 12 Students: Rs.10,000 per annum
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships for Class 11 Students: Rs.5,000 per annum
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships for Class 10 Students: Rs.3,000 per annum
- Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships for Class 9 Students: Rs.2,000 per annum
- Candidate should be studying in the Govt & Private schools recognized by CBSE Board
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination
- The Scholarship is open for Delhi/NCR region only.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date December, 2019
A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India)
Tel : +91-120-4146823
Email : Scholarships@swamidayanand.org
Website : https://www.swamidayanand.org/