Swami Dayanand Education Foundation College Scholarships
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation provides Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to students pursuing professional courses in India. The aim of the Scholarship program is to offer help to deserving students who have secured the admission on the basis of merit at premier colleges in India. Thirty percent of its total scholarships are reserved for women. The Scholarship is offered to students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, Architecture courses in Government or private Institutes in India.
The foundation is offering 500 scholarships in the following categories:
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships: Rs. 30,000 per annum
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships: Rs. 25,000 per annum
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships: Rs. 20,000 per annum
- Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships: Rs. 20,000 per annum
Last date: 31st December, 2020.
- Applicants should be studying in the Govt. College and selected private colleges for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards. (A proof of rank will be submitted for applying scholarships).
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Income certificate should be got issued from appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’. Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted.
- The Applicant should have scored at least 85% in 12th examination. For 2nd year students, the candidate should have scored at least 7.5 CGPA.
- Grade Point Average should be at least 7.5 in 10 points scale system.
- The Applicants should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However, in case of student of getting fee waiver/reimbursement of tuition fees are eligible for applying for the scholarships.
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online and off line
For more details, please visit, Click Here
A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2,
Noida-201301 (UP) India
WhatsApp Number: 8448770654