Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme Study In Hungary
As per the provisions mentioned in the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt, of India, The Hungarian Govt, has offered Scholarships for 200 Indian students to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral studies in Hungary.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- At least 18 years of age or applicants born after 31st August, 2000 shall not be considered.
- Must possess a secondary school graduation certificate.
- Must possess at least 60% in the last examination passed.
- Must have completed his/ her last study programme from a recognized Indian educational Institute only. However, students who have availed Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship may apply provided they apply for a different/ higher level of study programme.
- Must have applied online to Tempus Public Foundation.
How to Apply
An application shall be considered by the UGC only when the candidate applies online by following appropriate procedure.
• Incomplete application, application without relevant documents and application received after due date shall not be considered.
• Before applying, the applicant should ascertain that the programme applied is open for Indian students.
Documents (Photocopies) to be submitted in the following order:-
1. UGC application (filled).
2. Online Application without annexures.
3. Date of Birth Certificate/ Xth Certificate showing date of birth.
4. XIIth Mark sheet.
5. Graduation Degree & Marksheet.
6. Post Graduation Degree & Marksheet.
7. A Copy of Passport or any other valid ID proof of citizenship.
The UGC reserves the right to shortlist / nominate candidates on the basis of its own selection criteria. UGC shall bear the cost of international travel for the selected Indian students and the rest of the expenses shall be borne by the Hungarian Government
The last date for application is
- 1077 BUDAPEST, KÉTHLY ANNA TÉR 1.
- tel.: +36 1 237-1300
- fax: +36 1 239-1329
- e-mail: STUDYINHUNGARY@TPF.HU