Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
MBA candidates who are the citizen of India are invited to apply for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship. The Stanford Graduate Schools of Business (GSB) offers the fellowship.
The candidates who are interested in contributing to the country’s human and socio progress are entitled to submit the application for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship .
– Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program is available for Indian Citizens. The candidates can enroll directly from an undergraduate or graduate program without full time work experience
– If the applicant graduate at the time having a postgraduate, degree will be beneficial
– To be eligible, the candidate should have an appropriate score in any of the exam like – JEE or CAT, GMAT & GRE, IELTS, PTE or TOEFL
How to Apply
First register themselves on the official website, ie. www.gsb.stanford.edu
Online application is available for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship, where the candidate will have to fill personal and academic details. Fellowship Online Application – click here
Once you registered, you need to log into your account and fill all the field with the required details in the application form; the application form should be accompanied with the below mentioned required documents.
– Upto 50 finalists will be selected on the basis of merit, commitment to developing India and financial need; at last the Stanford may select up to 5 Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows from among the 50 finalists
– The selection of 5 fellows will be done on the basis of intellectual vitality, demonstrated leadership potential and personal qualities and contributions
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: –
For more details, please visit official website: www.gsb.stanford.edu