Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2019 – Eligibility, Application, Dates
Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2019 – Applications are invited for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2019 from Indian Students who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. Fellowships are awarded to study Business administration.
The candidates who are interested in contributing to the country’s human and socio progress are entitled to submit the application for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship 2019-20
About the Fellowship
- Reliance Industries Limited generously created the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program to support Indian nationals living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford.
- The main objective of Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program is to give financial support to the Indian nationals in order to attain an MBA at Stanford.
- Start date on online application: 22nd April 2019
- Last date of online application: 28th May 2019
- Declaration of List of Finalist: 20th June 2019
- Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows matriculate in Stanford MBA Program: September 2020
- Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program is available for Indian Citizens. The candidates can enroll directly from an undergraduate or graduate program without full time work experience
- If the applicant graduate at the time having a postgraduate, degree will be beneficial
- To be eligible, the candidate should have an appropriate score in any of the exam like – JEE or CAT, GMAT & GRE, IELTS, PTE or TOEFL
- Upto 50 finalists will be selected on the basis of merit, commitment to developing India and financial need; at last the Stanford may select up to 5 Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows from among the 50 finalists
- The selection of 5 fellows will be done on the basis of intellectual vitality, demonstrated leadership potential and personal qualities and contributions
How to Apply
Stage 1: Complete the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program Application
- Up to 50 Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows finalists will be selected based on:
- Commitment to developing India
- Financial need
Stage 2: Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program Finalists Complete the Standard Application Process for the Stanford MBA Program
- As part of the MBA admission process, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists must meet all Stanford GSB application requirements, including submission of GMAT or GRE and IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL if applicable.
- Stanford may select up to five Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows each year from among the finalists based on our primary admission criteria:
- Intellectual vitality
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Personal qualities and contributions
- First, register them on the official website, i.e. www.gsb.stanford.edu
The last date for application is 28th May 2019.
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Telephone No.: +1 (650) 723-2146, Stanford Graduate School of Business, 655 Knight Way Stanford, CA 94305-7298 (USA), Website www.gsb.stanford.edu