SRM University Sonepat Admission Scholarship 2021-22
SRM University Sonepat Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is a scholarship opportunity for students aplying for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This opportunity is offered to encourage and support meritorious candidates. Under this scholarship programme, the students can avail various financial assistance based on their academic merit.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to 100% fee waiver depending on their academic performance or crisis situation. Different categories of scholarships include –
- COVID Scholarship – Up to 50% on tuition fee
- Chancellor’s Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Scholarship Based on JEE – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Scholarship Based on SAT – Up to 100% on tuition fee
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee
24th July, 2021
- To be eligible, an applicant must –UG courses – Have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks
- PG courses – Have passed B E/B Tech with 50% marks in aggregate Qualify entrance examinations like SRMHCAT, JEE Main, SRMJEE, CLAT, etc. (if applicable)
- NOTE: To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 24th July, 2021