SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019, Eligibility, Application Form, Dates
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 – SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity, in partnership with reputed NGOs.
About SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019
- SBI Youth for India is a 13-month long program that enables India’s brightest young minds to work on rural development projects with experienced NGOs
- It provides a framework for India’s best young minds to join hands with rural communities, empathize with their struggles and connect with their aspirations. Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life
- SBI Youth for India Fellows come from diverse educational, cultural and professional background. Some of our fellows have studied from prestigious institutions like IITs, IIMs, UC-Berkeley, etc.
- Few of them have work experience from eminent organizations like TCS, Thomson Reuters, Reliance Industries, etc.
- Online application Process: Open Now
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : To be announced
- Candidates Shortlisted for Personal Interview will be intimated: June 2019
- You should be highly motivated, outstanding young professional or fresh graduates between the ages of 21-32 as on date of commencement of program)
- You must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application Final Selection will be based on the performance in Interview
How to Apply
- SBI Youth for India Online Application Form is available Website www.youthforindia.org , and you are requested to submit the completed application form online
- Selection for the fellowship involves choosing the right kind of candidates
The last date for application is
For more details, please visit: http://youthforindia.org/