Santoor Women Scholarship
The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
- The application forms will be available beginning: 15th July, 2019.
- Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- To pass class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
- To enroll in a full-time graduate program beginning 2019-20.
How to Apply
The last date for application is 15th August, 2019.
For more details, please visit,http://www.santoorscholarships.com/