Prime Minister`s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) For RPF/RPSF
The Security Directorate, Ministry of railways, New Delhi, invites applications for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) For RPF/RPSF 2019-20.
No of scholarships: A total number of 150 students
- The amount of scholarship would be as follows:
- 2000/- per month for male students
- 2250/- per month for female students
- The payment of scholarship will be granted after approval of the DG/RPF as per order of merit in each year.
Tenure: One to five years as per duration of course
Courses Eligible for the PMSS: Professional Degree Courses like BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBS, BCA, MCA B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Medical Council of India (MCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) etc. (Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA). Students studying abroad are not eligible for this scheme. No distance learning course is permitted under this scheme. PMSS can be availed for one course only.
- Students who have taken regular admission in 2019-20 are only eligible for PMSS 2019-20. Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- At least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to various Professional Courses for the initial sanction of scholarship. MEQ for various courses are as under
|S.No.||Professional Course / Technical Course||MEQ|
|1.||MBBS including all Medical Courses of Graduation level||12th Standard|
|2.||BE, B Tech||10+2/Diploma(Diploma in case of lateral entry)|
|3.||BBA, BCA, B Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|4.||MBA, BEd, LLB, MCA||Graduation|
(5 year Integrated course only)
The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF.
The last date September, 2019
How to apply
Applicants can apply online mode only. For online application please click here:
Contact : 0120 – 6619540
Email : email@example.com
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/