Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
The Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB), Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles 2019-20 from the dependent widows and wards of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles personnel and dependent wards of State Police personnel to pursue the first professional degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Scheme Closing Date: 15 December 2019
Defective Verification Closing Date: 31 December 2019
Institute Verification Closing Date: 31 December 2019
An applicant must:
- Be a ward or widow of deceased CAPF and AR personal who died in harness at work, OR
- Be a ward of personnel who became disabled at work, OR
- Be a ward or widow of retired and serving CAPF & AR personnel (below officer rank), OR
- Be a ward of Ex-CAPFs and AR personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards, OR
- Be a dependent ward of State Police personnel who got martyred during Naxal/Terror attacks
- Be pursuing first professional degree courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, BPharm, BSc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc), MBA, MCA, etc.
- Have secured 60% marks in the qualifying exams i.e class 12, diploma, Graduation or equivalent (Minimum Entry Qualification – MEQ)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
The last date for application is 31 December 2019.
Email: [email protected] https://scholarships.gov.in/