Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles invites applications from dependent widows and wards of central armed police forces and Assam Rifles personnel to pursue professional courses at graduation and post graduation level. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to study well and to motivate them towards professional and technical education.
- have completed his/her qualifying exam (class 12, Diploma, graduation or equivalent) with at least 60% marks
- be wards or widows of CAPFs and AR personal who died at work
- be the ward or widow of retired personnel (below officer rank)
- be the ward of Ex-CAPFs and AR personal who become disabled at work
- be pursuing professional degree courses such as Engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, BBA, BCA, BPharm, BSc (Nursing, agriculture, etc), MBA, MCA, etc
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on New Student? Register Here
Step 2: Select the state of domicile, select the name of the scholarship the student is applying for, select scheme type, write the name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID
Step 3: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFS Code, Account Number)
Step 4: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated
Step 5: Login using OTP and fill the form
Step 6: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for the future references.
The last date for application is