Prerana Scholarship , Prerana Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST
The Government of Odisha invites applications from ST/SC/OBC/SEBC students studying at Post-Matriculation or Post-Secondary stages for Prerana Post Matric Scholarship
ST/SC/OBC/SEBC category candidates are advised to fill the Prerana application form, as this is great opportunity to give wings in your career. Odisha Govt. provides Odisha Post Matric Scholarship
- All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha
- The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
- The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous exam
- The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
- The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Govt. institute only
- This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
How to Apply
- Detail Procedure for Submission of ONLINE application for availing the Prerana Post Matric Scholarship by the students and registered Institutions are Available in the Website http://ori.nic.in/odishapms which, may please be referred to
- Eligible students for Prerana Scholarships are advised to fill up their applications through online mode by accessing http://ori.nic.in/odishapms and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing
- Applicants have to be very careful while furnishing their Bank Account information in the specified box of the Online Application
- In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of DWO concerned or communicate through Email ID email@example.com
The last date for application is
Contact District Welfare Officer of the concerned district