The Ministry of Minority Affairs of India is inviting applications for Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue school education without any burden.
No of scholarships:
Students are provided with actual financial assistance for admission/ tuition fee and maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year.
The scholarships will be provided for the entire course.
– Graduation level for first three years: Rs.10000/- per annum
– Post Graduation Level: Rs.20,000/- per annum
– Students pursuing professional courses: Rs.20,000/- per
The last date for application – 31 October, 2020.
Students belonging to notified minority communities viz. Muslim/Christian/Sikh/ Buddhist/Jain/Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in Classes I to X and who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Rate of Scholarship:
– Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs.500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
– Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs.350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
– Maintenance Allowance for Class VI to X: Rs.100/- per month for Day Scholar
– Maintenance Allowance for Class VI to X: Rs.600/- per month for Hosteller and Rs.100/- per month for Day Scholar
How to Apply
Applicants can register for scholarship at Student Login in National Scholarship Portal. https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Applicants should upload the required documents at the time of registration.
The last date for application is 31 October, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://scholarships.gov.in/public/schemeGuidelines/MoMA_Pre_Matric_2018-20.pdf