Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, West Bengal 2019-20
The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal is inviting applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, West Bengal 2019-20 from students studying in class 9 and 10. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to ST category students studying in class 9 and 10 to minimize the incident of drop out.
The scholarship is being offered by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Online application start date: 3rd June 2019.
- Tentative deadline (subject to revision from source): 31 October 2019.
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must-
- Be a citizen of West Bengal.
- Belong to ST category.
- Be a student of class 9 and 10.
- Belong to a family whose income is not more than INR 2.00 Lakhs per annum.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Go to the official site.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Student Registration’ tab.
Step 3: Choose the district where the institute is located.
Step 4: Fill in all the necessary details.
Step 5: Attach all the required documents.
Step 6: Finally, submit the form.
The last date for application is 31 October 2019.
Helpline: +91 84 20 02 3311