Pre-Matric Financial Assistance Scheme for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2019
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2019 – Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, invites applications from students of Class 1 to 10 for the Financial Assistance for the Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric 2019-20
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure that no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
- The scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India
Name of the Schemes
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Cine Workers
- Scholarship announcement Date: 15th July 2019
- Last Date for Defective Verification: 31st October 2019
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 31st October 2019
- Students falling under the following category can apply:
- The applicant must be enrolled in class 1 to 10 at a government/government recognised school
- One or both parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM), Cine workers since at least last six months
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except in case of Cine workers where the family income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum
- The applicant must have passed the last examination in the first attempt
- Note: This scholarship is also for the children of Contract labourer or Gharkhata workers. Also, students pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, login using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
- Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
The last date for application is 31st October 2019.
For more details, please visit NSP website https://scholarships.gov.in/