Postmatric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications from students who are pursuing studies at graduation or higher level for Postmatric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20. The selected students will be awarded various prizes.
The scholarship is being offered by Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
An applicant must –
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Be studying in graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level
- Belong to SC/ST/General category
- Have a family income less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (for General category students) and less than INR 2.50 Lakhs (for SC/ST students) from all sources
- The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the student, and then click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 5: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 6: Complete the application and submit.
The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate, caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
The last date for application is
Phone No. : 0522-2209270Apply Now