Postmatric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
The Social Welfare Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications for Postmatric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 from students studying in class 11 and above and belonging to SC/ST/General category.
The scholarship is being offered by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
An applicant must –
- Be studying in class 11 or above
- Belong to SC/ST/General category
- Have a family income less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (for General category students) and less than INR 2.50 Lakhs (for SC/ST students) from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the student, and then click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 5: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 6: Complete the application and submit.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate for caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
The last date for application is
Phone No. : 0522-2209270Apply Now