Post Metric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat invites applications from ST students of Gujarat studying in graduation to postgraduation level for Post Metric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat 2019. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to backward classes of the society.
Last date of registration – 15 October 2019
- An applicant must belong to ST category.
- Applicant must be studying in graduation to postgraduation from a recognized college, university or institute.
- The annual family income (from all sources) must be less than INR 2,50,000.
- The student should not be a repeater in the same class for more than once.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distance and continuing education.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Click here to land on the registration page for new users.
Step 2: Fill in the details and register.
Step 3: Click here and log in with username and password.
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application form and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally submit the application form.
The last date for application is 15 October 2019.
Department of Social Justice & Empowerment,
Block No. 5, 8th Floor, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)
Phone: 91 (079) 23251222, 23251233 https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/