Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST & General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST and General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 from students studying in class 11 and 12.
The scholarship is being offered by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2019
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Be studying in class 11 and 12.
- Belong to ST, SC, or General Category.
- Have family income not more than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (for General category students) and INR 2.5 Lakhs per annum (for SC/ST students).
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below in order to apply online:
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the student, and then click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 5: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 6: Complete the application and submit.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, aadhaar card, pan card or driving license
- Caste certificate, caste validity, passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof, mark sheets of the qualifying examination, current year fee receipt/admission letter, domicile, certificate, birth certificate, student ID proof, bank passbook of students and parent.
The last date for application is 15 November 2019.
Phone: 0522-2209270Apply Now