Post-Matric & CM Scholarship
Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan introduces the scheme Post-Matric & CM Scholarship 2017-18, Rajasthan for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Special Class/Other Backward Class/Financial Backward Class/Denotified Tribes/ Nomadic or Semi-nomadic tribes and studying in Class 11 or 12. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to these categories to pursue higher education.
In order to be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Rajasthan.
- Belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/SGS/ Other Backward Class/ Financial Backward Class/ Denotified Tribes/ Nomadic or Semi-nomadic Tribes.
- Be studying in Class 11 or 12 in any recognised school.
Note: To be eligible for the scholarship:
- The annual family income of students belonging to SC/ST/SGS must be up to INR 250000.
- The annual family income of students belonging to OBC category must be up to INR 100000.
- The annual family income of students belonging to EBC category must be up to INR 100000.
- The annual family income of students belonging to DNT category must be up to INR 200000.
- The annual family income of students studying in any nationalised educational institution must be up to INR 500000.
How to Apply
In order to apply, follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Go to this page.
Step 2- Click SIGN UP/REGISTER (New user) or Click SIGN IN/LOGIN (Existing user).
Step 3- Register by using any of the given options, i.e., Bhamashah number, Aadhar Number or Google account. Note- A SSOID number will be generated and a mail containing password will be sent to the registered number or email id.
Step 4- Click the link given in the email. Note- It will redirect to the sign-in page.
Step 5- Change the password. Note- It is mandatory for the first time.
Step 6- Fill in all the details in the profile.
Step 7- Verify the Mobile Number, Bhamashah ID or Aadhar No. by confirming the OTPs.
Step 8- After completing all the details, log out of the profile. Note- A confirmation SMS/mail will be sent to the registered no./email id after successful profile update.
Step 9- Login again with username and changed password.
Step 10- Complete the remaining details and then, submit.
The last date for application is
Social Justice & Empowerment Department Address-G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Civil Lines Phatak, Jaipur-302005 Phone-141-2226636 E-Mail Id – firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/