Prime Minister`s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel 2021
The Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB), Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel 2021 from the dependent wards of State Police personnel who are martyred during terror/naxal attacks.
- INR 3,000 per month for girls
- INR 2,500 per month for boys
Note: The scholarship amount (to be paid annually after selection) is INR 36,000 to each girl and INR 30,000 to each boy.
- Last Date: 15th April, 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a dependent ward of State Police personnel who got martyred during Naxal/Terror attacks
- Be pursuing first professional degree courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, BPharm, BSc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc), MBA, MCA, etc.
- Have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying exams i.e Class 12, diploma, Graduation or equivalent (Minimum Entry Qualification – MEQ)
How to Apply
- www.scholarships.gov.in (or)
The last date for application is 15th April, 2021.
Kendriya Sainik Board
West Block-IV, Wing –VII
Tele. No. : 26192362(F)
Email ID : email@example.com