ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Meritorious Students 2019-20
ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Meritorious Students 2018-19 – The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a notification for ONGC Scholarship 2018-19 online. Application are invited from talented SC/ST students pursuing professional courses in Engineering, Medial stream and Masters Degree courses in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics
Candidates can submit their application forms on or before 21st January 2019
ONGC offers scholarships to meritorious economically backward General/OBC Category/SC/ST students. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation students and 1000* Scholarship worth Rs.48000/- per annum each
The last date to submission of duly completed application form for is 21st January 2019
- There is a particular eligibility criterion for those candidates who want to get the erudition amount, the point that the candidates have to remember at the time of applying are:
The scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government
Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS Courses/Two years Masters Course in Business Administration & Two years Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of University/College/Institute in which the student was studying for the qualifying examination (i.e. 12th class for Graduate courses and Graduation degree for Post Graduate courses) irrespective of the domicile of the student.
How to Apply
- The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in the prescribed “Application Format” which can be downloaded from ONGC’s Website www.ongcindia.com
- Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and forwarded by their Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute/College/University
- Candidates should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application Format
The last date for application is 21st January 2019.
Address: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Green Hills Tel Bhavan