Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
With the blessings of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme (Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme) to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level. The salient features of the scheme are given below for information and benefit of all concerned.
- Applicant’s annual family income must not exceed INR 3.5 Lacs.
- Applicant must have scored at least 90% marks in class 12.
- Applicant must be a regular student of a government recognised institution/college in which he/she is admitted through a competitive written test.
- Applicant must be pursuing studies in any of the following disciplines:
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India
- CFA after qualifying Foundation Test
- LLB after passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams
- For renewal of the scholarship, students need to secure a minimum 75% marks every year.
How to Apply
Step 1:Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully and fill the application form.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Now, submit the application form either through email: [email protected]
post on the address mentioned below:
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
80-A, Avtar Marg
Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
The last date for application is
Prof. (Dr.) G. S. Popli
E-mail ID – [email protected]
Mobile No.- 9015533002