National Overseas Scholarship for SC students
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, invites applications for Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC students for Selection Year 2019-20.
The Scheme provides financial assistance to the finally selected candidates for pursuing Master level courses and PhD abroad in the accredited Institutions/University by an authorized body of that country, under the Scheme in following specified fields of study:
- Engineering and Management
- Pure Sciences & Applied Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences and Medicine
- International Commerce, Accounting & Finance and
- Humanities and Social Science
No of scholarships: Up to One Hundred awards (100 awards)
- For United States of America And Other Countries Except United Kingdom: The annual maintenance allowance of US Dollars 15400/- (Fifteen Thousand four hundred) has been prescribed for all levels of courses covered under the Scheme.
- Only For United Kingdom: The annual maintenance allowance of 9900/- (Nine Thousand nine hundred) Great Britain Pound (GBP) has been prescribed.
- Besides the above, there is provision for Contingency allowance, incidental journey allowance, poll tax, Visa fee, fees and medical insurance premium, air passage will also be provided.
- For PhD: 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Masters’ Degree. Preference would be given to the experienced candidates, especially to those who are on lien with their existing post and employer.
- For Masters’ Degree: 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Bachelor’s Degree. Preference would be given to the experienced candidates, especially to those who are on lien with their existing post and employer.
- Age: Below 35 (Thirty Five) years, as on First day of the April 2019.
- Income Ceiling: Total family income from all sources shall not exceed Rs.6,00,000/- (Rs. Six Lakh per annum) during the preceding financial year.
- Maximum Number of children in a family for the award Not more than two children of the same parents/guardians will be eligible and to this effect a self-certification will be required from the candidate. An awardee cannot be considered for the award on a subsequent occasion as the award can be given only once. The second child of the same parents/guardians will be considered only if the slots are still available for that year.
The last date September, 2019
How to apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
More Details for please visit,
Contact : 0120 – 6619540
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/