NACWC Young Professional Chemistry Internship , Application, Dates
The University Grants Commission (UGC) issued a notification to all varsities mentioning that the National Authority for Chemical Weapons Convention (NACWC) has initiated an Internship Scheme for the students and young professionals in the field of chemical safety and security.
Finalization of List: 20th August 2019
Internship Duration: 15th September till 15th December every year
- a) The internship programme for students. pursuing a full lime undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering/ Technology/ from any Recognized University/Institution. The Students in 3rd year of their one-year Bachelors Program in Chemical Engineering/ Technology are eligible to apply.
- b) The Internship Programme for young professionals ·working in the field of chemical safety and security or with the Indian Chemical Council. engaged with the implementation of CWC
How to Apply
- Interested applicants may apply on email at firstname.lastname@example.org only till the online system of receiving the applications is made available on the website of the National Authority. The undergraduate applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure I and the young professionals may submit their application in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure II.
- The interested applicants may submit their applications before the last date of receipt of the application indicated in the Internship cycle.
- All the applications received online strictly in the specified format will be scrutinized for selection by the committee as designated by the competent authority of NACWC.
- The applications found incomplete or not fulfilling the criteria or received after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
The last date for application is
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 05th August 2019
H140, Sector-63 Noida 201301