NABI Mohali PhD Admission , Dates, Eligibility, Application
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali invites applications from the motivated students for admission to the PhD Degree Program in Biotechnology.
Date of Interview: 08th July 2019
- Minimum qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech in any area of life sciences/ M.Pharma/ M.V.Sc./ M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree.
- Qualifying marks: 55% total marks or equivalent score in the qualifying degree (5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms).
- In addition to above, the candidate for admission shall qualify a national level test for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy Program and such test include a doctoral fellowship or admission eligibility test conducted at the national level by the UGC or Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), or Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), or Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), or Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT), or any other Govt. recognised agency
- Candidates who have appeared, or will be appearing, in the qualifying degree exam (final year/final semester) and whose result is still awaited may also apply
How to Apply
- The details of Admission, Application Form, PhD course work and Brochure are available at NABI website www.nabi.res.in
- The particulars of Admission, Application Form, PhD course work can be found at NABI site (www.nabi.res.in)
- Eligible applicants may send their applications via post for admission to the PhD program to Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Sector-81, Knowledge City, Mohali- 140306 (Punjab) along with application fee of Rs. 500/plus GST @ 18 percent i.e. Rs 590/-.
- The application received after the last date will not be considered
The last date for application is 15th June 2019
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI),
(Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology,
Govt. of India) Sector-81, Knowledge City, Mohali-140306,
Punjab (INDIA), Website www.nabi.res.in