Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2019-20
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2019-20 is a Merit cum Means scholarship which invites applications from class 10 passed students who have scored a minimum 80% marks.
With the aim to promote education to foster talent, this scholarship helps those young learners who are unable to realise their potential due to financial constraints.
- In 2019, 150 students will be selected and each will receive INR 35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until graduation, based on actual tuition fees and other educational expenses incurred by the students
- The Scholarship is being provided by Merck, a leading Science & Technology company in Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials. Founded around 350 years back, the company endeavours to make a better future and bring improvement to the life of people around the world
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 15th October 2019
- An applicant who has successfully passed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks in 2019
- The family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month
- Only the applicants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru
- Applications submitted by students will be screened first on the basis of the eligibility criteria, to shortlist the potential scholars. The shortlisted students will be informed by email or telephone, within 2-3 weeks from the last day of application
- The shortlisted students will have to appear for an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection at Mumbai and Bengaluru
How to Apply
The application can be done online or by post. The applying student and the parent/guardian of the applying student must sign application form. Information about the MICT Scholarship Programme is also available on our website www.merck.co.in
- The application can be done online or by post. The applying student and the parent/guardian of the applying student must sign application form. Information about the MICT Scholarship Programme is also available on our website www.merck.co.in
- Register on this link with Gmail/Facebook account and fill the 5-step form
- Download the application form, fill it and send it through courier to the following address: Stellar IT Park C-25, No. 8, 9 & 10 Tower – I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
- All application forms must reach our office within 10 days of the declaration of the SSC Exam results. Short-listed applicants will be informed within one month of the receipt of the application form
- Applications not short-listed for the scholarship will not be informed & no separate communication will be entertained
The last date for application is 15th October 2019.
Stellar IT Park C-25,
No.8,9 & 10 Tower – I,Ground floor,
Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Contact No: +91-8929016464