LSEF-UMass Scholarship Notification, Eligibility, Dates
It is a matter of pride to be called a LSEF-UMass Scholar. It is for driven, passionate, meritorious and deserving students who will not only be the best representatives from India but will also set their own benchmark at UMass Amherst.
- Candidates who have completed (or will complete before July 2019) minimum of three years of undergraduate (bachelor) degree in any discipline from an accredited institution or University in India is eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to be Indian citizens
- Applicants should have studied Mathematics as a subject upto a minimum of 12th grade or equivalent
- Applicants should have secured a minimum of 75% marks in their Undergraduate degree, 12th and 10th grades (or equivalent)
- GRE/GMAT requirement may be waived for applicants if their medium of education is English upto undergraduate level
How to Apply
- Candidates must first submit an expression of interest with the required information by 21st May 2019
- Candidates will receive an invitation to complete and submit an online application form along with all requirements including a statement of purpose and recommendation letters
The last date for application is 21st May 2019
For more details, please visit http://lse.foundation/lsef-umass-scholarship/