Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education.
Scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh per year will be given to the selected scholars till completion of their professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be utilised only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
30th Sept, 2021
- Open for girl students across India.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 30th Sept, 2021