Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Ph D Scholarships 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund invites applications for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2021 from postgraduate candidates. This scholarship aims to support the study of Ph.D. study in India from Indian nationals and nationals of other Asian countries. Selected students will maintenance allowance including and contingent expenses
30th May, 2021
- Hold a FIRST Class Post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and post graduate level
- Already be registered/admitted for Ph D degree with a recognized University/Institution in India. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply,
- Not be above 35 years of age
- Be a full-time Ph D Scholar
- Scholarship Details: Maintenance allowance including tuition fee INR 18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. of INR 15,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is The Fellowship Scheme is a continuing one and there is no last date for receipt of applications. 30th May, 2021
Applicants may send their particulars in triplicate, to Secretary,
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund,
Teen Murti House,
New Delhi 110 001.